Monday, January 02, 2012

(Buggy) Resolutions

Personal:

1. Complete all personal "affairs".
2. Keep my mouth shut. *^^*
3. Try and relax more
4. Put OCD in its place (corresponds to No.3)

Buggy:

1. Kill all Cimex lectularius. All Mothers & Children, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents & Cousins must be slaughtered and removed from this vicinity.

↑ I haven't seen too many in a looooong time. It's like they vanished! They're still here but very few? What's going on? Major cleaning is in order to help the mysterious force(s) killing them.

2. ACTIAS LUNAAAAAAAAA!
3. As many more visits to that blessed exhibit as possible. RESEARCH LIBRARY
4. My "Birthday present" That MAGNUM OPUS of a book on my Hymenopteran friends. Save save save $$$$$
5. Bug catching equipment (need new nets!)
6. National Moth Week!!

↑ I really want to try and do this. Don't know how but I'll be recording and ID'ing all the moths I come across this year to the best of my ability.


I'll be doing this with every insect I see actually. I'm gonna try experimenting with them this year to see what's out at different times and hopefully different places. *^^*

No comments: