What I believe to possibly be a female (?) of a Pachydiplax longipennis but I don't recall them having orange stigmata or orange spots on their abdomens (above obviously). Can anyone confirm?
Continued from this entry.
Butterflies & Moths Lepidoptera:
56. 'Leaf Miners' *Various families and or species Larva observed suspending itself from silk from a crabapple tree (Malus sp.) 11-08-11
57. Dronefly (Eristalis tenax)
58. Hoverfly (Allograpta sp.) * More then likely more then one species occurs here too. Very difficult to ID to species.....need micro camaras/lenses
59. Red-ish Brown Stag Beetle (Lucanus capreolus)
60. Scarites subterraneus *Possibly S. quadriceps or S. vicinus
61. Jumping Spider (Phiddipus audax)? * Or something similar?
62. Woodlice (Porcellio spinicornis)
63. Slugs *Will try and ID to species Expect an edit
Once again the list will change/get updated.