Tuesday, August 17, 2010

These Damn Flies

No that's not disgusting. What's disgusting is the fact that we have too many and I haven't the slightest clue on where they're all coming from. We finally got screens but I still see them flying around the window! Like they're looking for a way in or something....

.....which they're probably are. And all the fly paper in the kitchen is covered in dead/dying Musca domestica. The bathroom is crawling with Musca domestica and they're starting to scare me now.....it's not even funny. It never was. First it was annoying.....and now they're scaring me.

I killed three but more got in. How? I'm going to close the other window until we some how get them all out because quite frankly this is ridiculous.

There was one in my room too. I don't think so. GTFO or die.

No comments: