Wednesday, May 25, 2011

$JACKPOT$


So I went to the park today finally!! It's been too long and was GREATLY rewarded with members of the Lepidoptera family (I thank you greatly):

1. Tiger Swallowtail ANOTHER ONE! That makes 3 altogether I've seen around my neighborhood. Starting to keep track now.

2. A Comma or a Fritillary? 90% it was a comma. Little sneaky bugger was too fast for me to get a good look at it.

3. Eastern Tailed Blue?

4. Mating hoverflies?

And a hoverfly mimicking a honeybee.........RESEARCH!! I'll get back to you! ^___________^

Flowers:

Deutzia gracilis
Philadelphia Orange
Mystery Flower #1
Mystery Flower #2 Looks like Ajuga sp. but isn't. X_X

2 comments:

Anil Rajanala said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Web hosting

liangzhangqina said...

Chanel is not a brand but a representative of a classic inherited, perpetual myth. What would you think of think of Chanel? Just think of high prices, luxury design that you are not a reality Chanel Bagswith the Chanel world. Black and white color classic, never withering camellias, 2.55 to attract generation after generation of women so crazy how many of these you know? To the spirit of the design on behalf of Chanel into a super modern with modern is not has a different edge.Chanel is not a brand but a representative of a classic inherited, perpetual myth. What would you think of think of Chanel? Just think of high prices, chanel bags outlet luxury design that you are not a reality with the Chanel world.