Saturday, June 25, 2011

Epic!

So I FINALLY was able to go back to my beloved park. *Happy sigh* And I saw tons of cabbage whites and carpenter bees. Also a Mining Bee of some sort? Not too sure.

But I finally met someone who could tell me about the plants in Morning Side!! Yippee! This is why this visit was especially epic. =) I've been attempting to find someone for quite a while. So I'm happy to have finally accomplished that. Hoping to meet Joe (that's his name ^^) again someday.

On to the buggies:

Cabbage whites
A Bee (RESEARCH!)
Carpenter bees
European paper wasps
An Ant (I can't remember where I saw this.......X_X)
Lopidea sp. (a nymph and an adult)

By my house:

A Jumping Spider
A Mirid

Aaaah 모닝 싸이드 오랫만이예요! ᄏᄏᄏ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.