Thursday, June 21, 2007

Special Notice!

Special Notice!
____________

There will be insect and spider videos
posted on here from time to time as I
find more interesting ones. I'm very
happy about this since I think it will
give this blog something special and
more interesting.

I'm truly excited about this! Finally people
will get to see these insects and their relatives
in action while learning about their mysterious world
and realise that insects and their kin aren't all bad.

Also they're will be some funny ones on here too some with some language in them.
So don't say I didn't warn you about that one! Alrighty I think I'm done with this
announcement for today. I just thought you guys should know! n_n

One more thing before I go. Comments will be available to every one now that assholes
have stopped with their mean words. YAY isn't that great?! n_n

No comments: