Friday, July 15, 2011

Lepidoptera-y Goodness!!

Damn right it's all about me.....damn right it's all about me Na na na na na na na na na na na....

- BoA "Look Who's Talking" I couldn't resist. ^__^


Stumbled across these just now (07-17-11):

Butterflies of Mexico
Neotropical Butterflies Checklist (Butterflies of N. America)
Andean Butterflies

Species to research:

Hypanartia lindigii (Hypanartia sp. in GENERAL) *Gorgeous*
Catasticta ludovici
Aeria eurimedia

Butterflies of Ecuador

Butterflies of Venezuela (BOOKS!) Dear God I want them all! *.*
Neotropical Butterflies Knew about this one already just listing it.

Species to Research:

Ithomeis coenoides

Necyria zaneta
LinkPolygrapha cyanea

Lepidopterology This is cute.
Guide To Costa Rican Iithomiinae I don't need to say anymore on this. *Speechless*
FLMNH Butterfly Rainforest If I EVER go to Florida........
Link
Ok I'll add more later. It's late and I need to get to bed. *^^*
Link

No comments: