Sunday, September 02, 2007

Can You Believe This?


You see this photo? You see how beautiful it is? I got it from bugguide and added it to my photo collection because it's so beautiful. Now the guy that took this shot posted it on bugguide some time ago and now I hear that he wants to frass it!

*Faints* I can't believe this. A beautiful picture of 3 Hackberry Emperors on a tree in the wild and he wants to chuck it in the trash. *Shakes head in disbelief* Well here it has a place where people can honor it for it's beauty where it WILL NOT BE THROWN AWAY and worshiped by people who like nature and photography and for those who just like it.

Disclaimer: I don't own this photo. I didn't take this photo with my camera because I don't have one. All credit for this photo goes to Kenneth Dwain Harrelson who apparently doesn't realize that frassing this photo is a BIG mistake.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister absolutely loves butterflies as well and was amazed when I showed her!

I'll try to make somemore post on Vreleksa soon.

Bye! XXOO

Brittanie said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIID!

OMG! It's so good to see you on here! And I'm so happy that you're going to post more on Vreleksá because I missed you!

Thankies for commenting! I'll get more on butterflies for you. I have alot of books on them and other bugs and spiders.

Since you live in Australia you're bound to find some really beautiful insects and spiders.

Byeeeeeee! XXXOOO

StayAtHomeKat said...

I agree! It is not frass!

Brittanie said...

I know it's not. I recently got an email from him asking if we ever conversed before I told him no. Never got back to me.

Well at least it has a place of honor now. εĭз

Anonymous said...

Did you send an email to me, or are you referring to someone else?

Coz I never got an email from you.

--David

Brittanie said...

David: I was talking about the guy who took this picture.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, okay lol! Sorry.

Last time I'll be able to blog, starting to pack tomorrow after school.

Bye! I'll miss you!

--David

Brittanie said...

Where are you going? I hope you have fun! I'll miss you too! Espect to see lots boingies when you come back! n_n

*Hugs and kisses*

♥Brittanie♥

Anonymous said...

I made a post on Vreleksa about me moving house and I most likely won't be able to post for a while, since I have to pack and stuff and my computer won't be plugged in.

Bye!

Brittanie said...

Aaaaaah! Okay! Well good bye for now and I wish you lots of luck with ur moving!

XXOO

♥Brittanie♥

Kenny said...

Hello! This is Kenny Harrelson, the one that took the picture. Didn't you get the e-mail I sent you? Because I did respond. I think there are some problems with my e-mail program as other people have mentioned not getting stuff I sent them. Anyway, thanks again for the kind comments about this picture and because of you, I was convinced not to get rid of it over on Bugguide.net. I have made it a permanent part of my collection there. Whether or not some editor thinks it should stay is another issue for the future!

Brittanie said...

Awwwwwww! Glad I could help! I wasn't going to rest until things got settled. lol! Well it now has 2 places of honor.